MANTECA, Ca. – Summer break is over.
And as each morning and evening begins and ends on a cooler note, a transition period that is common amongst the game fish western anglers target comes into play. But it is important to remember that this “summer-fall transition” is not limited to just large mouth bass, but also to the trout, kokanee, stripers, and sturgeon that reside in the waterways of northern California.
So how can YOU capitalize on the transitional changes to come?
By attending the first annual Outdoorsman Expo, to be held Saturday, Oct 4th, at the Cabral Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/Ram dealership in Manteca, which will be an ALL-DAY affair featuring northern California’s top outdoor pros, who will be sharing with those in attendance some of the secrets it took them a lifetime to learn!
At this information EXPO, you will enjoy unbelievable seminars on fish finder, sonar, and electronic technology, take advantage of a tackle swap meet that will help you stock up on gear, visit vendors displaying new and discounted product, enjoy a free BBQ, PLUS participate in a FREE raffle that will take place EVERY-HOUR-ON-THE HOUR for an array of valuable prizes!
Seminars for this day include:
• Jimmy Reese (3x FLW Champion)– “Fall Finesse Fishing – Light Line Tactics that work”
• Kevin Yost (Expert Guide) – “Tracking SF Bay Stripers and Sturgeon”
• Cal Kellogg (Author) – “Fall Trout Tactics – that will work for anybody”
• Ken Mah (Ranger Bass Pro) – Fall Punch Fishing – “The Basics”
• Ernie Marlin (Delta Guru) – “Finding and catching fall stripers on the Delta”
(PLEASE call to pre-register as seating is limited and will be taken on a first-come-first-served basis)
• Len Vinci – Sonar Basics – “Discover what you don’t know about your electronics”
• Tshombe Moore – “Navionics 101” – Chart plotting basics
FREE raffles “Every-hour-on-the-hour” for prizes such as:
• Minn Kota Talon (shallow water anchor – $1,200 value)
• Humminbird Fish finder ($500 value)
• Cannon Down Rigger
• Navionics chips
• Mustang Survival PFD
• Kid’s moto-cross style bicycle
• Free entry into 2014 R2Sea Open event
• Free entries into 2014 Angler’s Press event
• Bass Pro Shop Gift certificates
• Fisherman’s Warehouse gift certificates
• Guns, Fishing and Other Stuff gift certificates
• Receive free gifts and meet FPT Coors Light girls
• Browse/Buy from the big used tackle swat meet
• Visit River2Sea Tackle Trailer and partake in great tackle specials
• Receive SPECIAL one-time pricing on all RAM Trucks, and Ranger boats on display
And much more!
So whether you are preparing for the Nov 1-2nd River2Sea Open (which features an unprecedented $15,000 pay out to the top five places), the Nor Cal Trout Angler’s Challenge Tournament of Champions (where the grand prize is a NEW Klamath boat), just bought a fish finder or Navionics chip and want to know how to get the most of them, need to stock up on tackle, or just want to get better at fall fishing, this expo has something for everyone!
For more details on seminar times and to register for the sonar/electronics classes, visit http://www.anglerspress.com or email the Angler’s Press offices at email@example.com or call 916.768.0938 anytime.
REMINDER – If you wish to attend the electronic classes please call the Angler’s Press offices to ensure you get a seat as these classes are packed and seating is limited.
See you all at the expo!
Cabral Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram is located at:
1145 W Yosemite Ave, Manteca, CA 95337